TIMETABLE LEMON TREE
FOOD 13hr a 14hr
2) When we arrive back at the hostel our staff will be greeting you with some appetisers such as drinks, sandwiches and fruits.
CANOPY 14hr a 18hr
3) Next stop will be the sip line over the Rio Mendoza where we will be having some time to relax later on, before going back to the hostel at around 18.00 clock.
"BIKE & WINES"
"UN DIA DE VINOS"
Picada con vino 10.30 a 12hr
2) All the time we spend in the pool, playing Volley Ball and having a blast, we will be accompanied by a profesional sommelier who will be making sure that our glases are always full with the most tastefull wines from a selected wine-card. Of course the wines will taste best with some house made cheese, salami and ham!
"HOY SE SALE FUERTE"
Previa 19hr a 22hr
2) There will be beer, Fernet with coke, Cuba-Libre and other drinks handed out by our bartender. This guy has some skills when it comes to bartending which he will show off in a little show at around 8. Pm.
Boliche 1hr a 6hr
5) Then we will be off to the club which is located two blocks from the Hostel Lemon Tree
"A DAY TO CHILL"
2) The idea behind this day is that we will chill at the pool, play some ping-pong, volleyball and football.
3) Of course there will be drinks from our bar and the possibility to buy food, cigaretes and other things we’ll be needing to spend the day.
Parque General San Martin
2) This is the perfect way to visit many sites like “El Cerro de la Gloria”, “Parque General San Martín”, “Plaza Independencia” , “Area Fundacional”, “Parque Central” and “ Barrio Cívico”
Museo del vino
4) The Mendoza City Tour does not include any visits to wineries which are located outside of the center but we will visit the Museo del Vino which is in the Calle Peltier.